- Porridge: Boil rice in the water, salt and bay leaves. Keep stirring until it is thick enough.
- Broth: Finely pounded all the spices and mix them together. Stir frying them about 2 minutes or until you can smell the aroma or spices then put chicken and fry them together until the chicken half cooked.
- Add water, cubes of chicken broth and little bit of salt. And boil them. When it is done, keep the broth in the separate bowl.
- Fry the chicken until slightly brown and finely slices.
- Served porridge with chicken broth, slices chicken, and garnish.
Padi Oat cracker is suitable to accompany this yummy porridge!
I shall smile............. and happy as my tummy is full. Nothing is compare eating comfort food. And I don't fell like wasting time in the kitchen for preparing breakfast as I see my son eat porridge like nuts!