Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I didn't lose this time, DMBLGIT April 08

I believe this is my forth time entering for DMBLGIT since I create this food blogger. Learning food photography is become my everyday learning. And I am trying to submit a few pictures for different kinds of events. BUT NEVER WIN!!!!! LOL, Some how it brings a good laugh for me and I know I have to learn more than I thought but sometimes I am feeling a looser.

Today, my feeling changed "at least I am no a looser"It makes me so proud that I finally won award of DMBLGIT April '08. More of DMBLGIT information is HERE.


This was a picture I submitted "EGG ROLLS" Recipe here

eggrolls



Thank you so much to all my fellow bloggers for your support and advice.
It means a lot to me.

14 comments:

Dita said...

slamat slamat! hebat deh! :)

Rita Sella said...

woooo hooo.... congrats dwi !! anda layak dapat bintang !

Sheila said...

You go girl!!!!
Hebat, hebat! Gue ikutan ngerasa bangga, Dwi. You really deserved it.

Sheila said...

Nambah lagi. Jangan pernah ngerasa diri lo "looser". You have talent. Gelar DMBLGIT April 08 jadi buktinya :).

Pokoknya diasah terus talenta lo, Dwi.

Anonymous said...

congrats deh! rupanya yg melototin foto elo sampe terngiler2 lumpia indonesia :D

sefa firdaus said...

huaaaaaaa.. selamat ya Dwi!
dirimu bener-bener talented say, and pantas banget utk menang :)

selamat sekali lagi *hugs*

bangga euy, yg menang #1 dan #2 orang Indo *tepoktangan*

Deeba PAB said...

Stunning picture Dwianna...WAY TO GO!! You deserve the badge...your blog looks great & the pictures are wonderful!! What camera do you use? Very very nice!! Lov

Elsye said...

dwiiiii....selamatt sayyyy..emang TOP daahhh....huhuuuyyy..

emang cakep2 kok foto loe...*cipika cipiki* halahh...kali2 dapet eggroll juga gue....:P

maju terus Dwiii....

Anonymous said...

Selamat yahh Dwi.. Keep up the good work

tigerfish said...

Congratulations!
How can you be a loser? No way, lady!:D

Retno Prihadana said...

Selamat ya Dwi, memang foto-fotomu tuh TOP banget deh, klo makanan bikin ngiler.

bee said...

congrats, dwiana. i love all your pics.

Nina Timm said...

Well done to a well deserved win. I love your photography.

Lady Batya said...

lhoo koq gue lom koment ini sih...oo iya di MP udah ya Dwi..
Selamattt selamattt , akhirnya ya Dwi...keinginan elo yg satu itu ( ehem ehem...rahasia wakakakaka ) tercapai juga. Gue aja pengen tuh spring roll nya